Ready to make your business easier so you can take some time off this Summer?
In this episode of Inbox Besties, I'm breaking it down Barney-style on 8 of my favorite automation tools for my biz that takes the load off so I can have some down-time without feeling guilty.
Before you hit play... quick reminder that you can win a $25 Amazon gift card AND get a shoutout on the Inbox Besties podcast...
Wanna know how? Just leave review on iTunes during May, June, July & August.
In this time-saving, business-robot-building episode, we're gonna talk about:
- Giving yourself permission to let your business be "easy"
- How the tools you use will evolve with your business (and how I'm staying on top of it)
- Why I love Trello for project management
- What I use to batch my podcasts
- How my payment processor automatically pays my affiliates completely on auto-pilot
- How to easily create one-time-only special offers to keep your list buying even when you're not actively selling
- The tool I use to automate my Pinterest strategy that keeps me in front of new eyeballs with OLD content
//Resources and links mentioned:
Email Marketing Fairy: http://www.theemailmarketingfairy.com
G Suite: https://www.katedoster.com/google (Discount codes: 39LG369CRRMCGT4 or K9DEHDJDJ6RT3VD)
Acuity Scheduling: https://www.katedoster.com/acuity
Active Campaign: https://www.katedoster.com/ac
Deadline Funnel: https://www.katedoster.com/deadlinefunnel
Motion Mail: http://motionmailapp.com/
// Inbox Besties Episodes mentioned:
And remember to slide into my Instagram DMs at @ https://www.instagram.com/kate_doster/