Are you feeling behind? I feel you homeslice.
It’s our first besties chat of the year. This is where we have a casual chat about what's going on behind the scenes of my business.
Let's be Instagram buddies - @kate_doster
Free $10 Gift Card To Rev.com. - (new customers only)
Back To Business Bundle is Coming Back 2/2/2020 - www.backtobusinessbundle.com
Little List Big Profit Masterclass - https://www.katedoster.com/class
Money Mentally Makeover with Amanda Frances - Get on the waitlist and receive:
➝ Calling in the Cash Money Meditation
➝ Break Through Your Blocks Like a Boss Lady Training Series
➝ Earning with Ease Training
➝ Wealthy Woman Meditation
➝ Manifesting Money Quickly Training
Interested in joining team Doster?
I'm looking to add another VA to my team. My main integrator will be going out on leave for 2-3 week and we've needed to hire another time mate for a long time, because balancing all the long term, short term and day to day things as become too much for us. (And I personally feel my listies, have gotten the short end of the stick).
So while I don't have a specific title "per se" here are the types of things that this a new person would doing and more importantly the general attitude my new teammate would need to have. If you know anyone (including yourself) please email me firstname.lastname@example.org - Subject line - Golden Ostrich.
The kind of person I'm looking for:
- Has a good sense of humor
- Takes Initiative
- When asking for clarification or if they aren't not quite sure how to handle a task/problem they bring us two solutions for what they think they should do,
- Alittle woo-woo
- Has a quick turn around times during the week
- Doesn't miss deadlines
- Is comfortable with tech
- Is comfortable with difficult conversations (ie dealing with failed payments)
- Loves supporting people
- Up for anything
- Detail oriented
- Doesn't want to teach others how to be a VA or sell courses on starting your own business, because she's/ he's happier behind the scenes.
- Is available to meet for team meetings around 1pm EST on Mondays (give or take a couple of hours)
- Excited to help a million people this year
- Doesn't need alot of hand holding / can figure stuff out on their own
- Proofreading (Obviously) (I'm creating alot of new content but I need ALOT of old stuff proofed too)
- Dealing with missed payments
- Copying sales pages from my site to Podia
- Scheduling items in Tailwind
- Creating Pins
- Posting in Tailwind Tribes
- Random things in Wordpress (mainly proofing / directly editing my stuff on my website)
- Posting to social media
- Creating graphics
- Being a huge cheerleader in here
- Managing my inbox
- Transcribing things for me
- Reaching out to podcasts / filling in speaker information request forms for me.
I'm guessing it will be between 5-10 hours per week. Closer to 10 hours at the beginning.