Let’s talk about how to get more of your blog readers to subscribe your email list.
- When it’s okay to not focus on getting new email subscribers
- How many times in a blog post you should have an opt-in form
- The worst freebies you can have
- Never put this word on your opt-in button
- How 2 simple hyper-links can boost your subscriber rate like whoa
- The WORST and best type of blog posts to write to grow your email list
- Should you use a popup or not
- And more.
🎈Did you get your ticket to the free Black Friday Prep Bonanza action incubator yet?🎉
Thinking of getting ThriveCart for your payment process & course platform? I’d be honored if you purchased through my referral link. Here.
Mike from Stupid Simple SEO free masterclass.
📝Get 2 years worth of email ideas here
📺 Have you taken my free lead magnet course yet? Freebies That Serve & Sell - Watch lesson 1 right now.
Love Your List is opening the end of September.
Season 6 is fueled by you:
Get your questions answered on the podcast bestie.
If you’d like to use the Anonymous link you can include your name or ig handle if you want a shout out.
Rather leave me a voice memo or just send a normal message? Click here to go to www.katedoster.com/ask.
*Some links in these notes might be affiliate links meaning I may receive a some type of compensation if you choose to invest after clicking on them.